I am a sucker for a sad face

Josh woke up yesterday morning and I wasn't in bed next to him. He figured that maybe I had fallen asleep downstairs watching a movie. However, when he walked back into the room he saw me asleep on the floor and then worried that he was in trouble.

In actuality, I walked in to the room the night before after Josh had gone to bed and looked at Pike's face and he looked so sad. I realized that we have been so busy with the new house and fixing things and working and taking care of my sister's little dog that we are babysitting that he has been a little neglected. (yes he is totally spoiled) I promptly got my pillow and a blanket and laid down on the floor next to his bed so he would know we still love him. He snuggled up next to me and we slept there all night.

Josh has decided that I can't say that I would be a bad mom.

1 comments:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I don't know when you posted this, but what an adorable story! :D

And what a lucky puppy to have such a sweet mama! I think I have to agree with Josh on this one :)