New Addition Coming Soon!

Josh and I are so excited about the newest little addition to our family!














Just in time for Father's Day........














This big boy became a daddy!






8 beautiful pure bred boxer pups were born on May 17th
4 male and 4 female
all fawn coloring (golden brown just like Pike)




Look how tiny they are! The funny thing is we can believe how big they have gotten in just 2 weeks. They have literally tripled in size!





So about that new addition...





nope still not us having a baby, but we are keeping a puppy!





Isn't he ADORABLE!




now we just have to think of a name.....






P.S. If you are interested in a pup, they are for sale. Just let me know and I will get you more info! And, that is momma in the background with our pup. She is beautiful!





2 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Those puppies sure are cute!! Can't wait to meet your new little one :)

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just found your blog (again) after at LEAST a year of not seeing it... And it makes me smile and all happy and stuff. I especially love the picture of Pike where you announce he's going to be a dad - what a champ. :) We need to plan our get-together we've been talking about all this time! Seriously!